1. You can rotate the grain direction of the fill material or of the cover material independently.
2. Use the Grain control command in the Woodwork Design toolbar.
3. Select the grain direction for the Fill material (Fill Grain) or for Cover material (Cover Grain).
4. Click on the part you want to adjust grain direction.
5. Select grain adjustment option - Align to Edge or Rotate by Angle.
6. If you have selected align to edge, click on the edge to set grain direction in parallel with it. If you have selected rotation by angle, just enter an angle value. NOTE: The change in grain direction will have a direct effect on the size of a work piece.