To ensure smooth activation of the software, your computer must have an internet connection.
NOTE: The license management table may also be accessed by clicking the "Help"->“About” button on the menu bar. and click “I want to activate software online“ in the appearing software license management table.
3. In the appearing software license activation request window, enter the Serial Number that you have received from your software dealer as well as your email address and click “Submit Request”.
7. The automatic activation of the software stand-alone license has been completed successfully.
NOTE: If the automatic activation of the stand-alone license has failed, it is possible to manually place this license on your computer.
8. To download this license, click on the link provided in the notification email of newly created stand-alone license.
9. In the manually downloaded stand-alone license file window, click “Download license file”.
11. Open and click “I already have a license on my computer” in the appearing software license management table.
NOTE: The license management table may also be accessed by clicking the "Help"->“About” button on the menu bar.
12. In the appearing file search field, specify the location where the stand-alone license file has been saved and click “Open”.
13. Restart .
14. In the appearingsoftware license management table, the license validity status should automatically change to or .
15. The manual activation of the software stand-alone license has been completed successfully.