Go to www.woodworkforinventor.com and click “Try it for free”. Fill out a request form in the download trial window to download the trial version.
2. After you have completed the request form to download the trial version, click “Download” and you will receive a software download link to your email address.
4. Before you install the files, you.
5. Follow the steps in the installation guide, install the files.
6. After the installation process is complete run the .
7. Once you start , you will see a tab on the menu bar.
8. Now you have a trial version installed on your computer.
9. The trial version allows for a free 45 day evaluation of the complete feature set (except the editing of the material data base).
· automated generation of mortises and tenons is locked
· use of prototypes and assembly copying is locked down;
· replacement of materials is locked down;
· specifications of materials and assemblies are locked down;
· CNC preparation is locked down.